Fall 2022 HACAC Neighbor Island College Fairs Registration Now Open!

Individual – Out-of-State

Out-of-State Secondary Individual Membership
$45 per year
For Primary or Secondary Counselors or Financial Aid Officers located outside the state of Hawaii.
Out-of-State Post-Secondary Enrollment Management
$45 per year
For individuals working as a post-secondary faculty and staff outside of the state of Hawaii.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Discount Offers


HACAC members receive discount on registration of $120.

Scroll to Top