Hawai'i Association for
College Admission Counseling

`A `ohe hana nui ke alu `ia

No task is too big when done together by all

EARLY COLLEGE CREDITS and MAINLAND PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES

• 01/10/2017 7:58 AM
    Message # 4533706

Happy New Year (2017).  Dual Credit with both college courses at the high schools and high school students enrolling in courses at the UH Community Colleges is rapidly increasing.  As it has been shared in the media, we are seeing more high school students earning college credits by the time they graduate from high school.  However, I've been hearing some mainland colleges, specifically private colleges, are limiting the number credits they are willing to accept.  If this is the case, I would like to hear from all of you your thoughts around this issue and how it should be addressed.  Students should NOT be penalized for challenging themselves.  

Contact us

Address: P.O. Box 236052, Honolulu, HI 96823-3520

Email: HawaiiACAC@gmail.com

About us

HACAC is a non-profit organization of professionals working in the realm of college admissions, both on the secondary and post-secondary levels. Like our parent organization, the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), we are dedicated to helping students transition to post-secondary education through education, collaboration, and community building.

"Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling" is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.